x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

PS5 Compatability Without Beloader?

Is there any new news on being able to use Keymander 2 on PS5 without needing a Beloader? Cause it works however beloader isn't as reliable as just using the Keymander. Thanks.

09/13/2023 12:15 AM

This would not be possible due to PS5's controller authentication. Unfortunately, this isn't something that is correctable through a Keymander firmware. Working around this authentication requires additional hardware that the Keymander 2 does not possess.

You can do this with a PC substituting the Beloader as shown here:

Recently, I was able to test with Beloader's newly released products that seem like a big upgrade from their original design. Specifically, the Beloader Pro, Besaviour and Besavior U5.

The Beloader Pro now offers a LAN port for a better connection to help with poor network performance via WiFi that could ultimately lead to a "laggy" experience.

As for the Besavior series, this is completely working around Remote Play and proved to be a good experience. However, this can be quite a setup as it will require a total of two controllers (one for the besavior and the other the for the K2 to emulate the controller).

09/13/2023 9:29 AM

Ok cool. Thanks I was just wondering.

09/17/2023 2:50 AM

I ordered a besavior U5. The beloader pro is sometimed laggy. I keep you posted.

09/24/2023 5:52 AM

Reply to:

I ordered a besavior U5. The beloader pro is sometimed laggy. I keep you posted.

Yea I read your post then immediately bought the u5. Thanks for the info. I didn't like the pro cause it required remote play and got laggy at some times. I'm excited to try out the u5.

10/21/2023 11:40 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,