x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander

Keymander update bugged my keyboard

I play rainbow six with keymander and haven't had any problems until the recent update. Recently i updated my keymander to the newest update and now my WASD keys are super buggy. For example when pressing W every so many presses it inputs the opposite input key so S and when pressing A will sometimes act like D and sometimes it will dectect Two key presses when only pressed once. When holding W A and D and let go my character will start drifting in the left or right or forward direction sometimes. I have reset my keyboard tried differnt keyboards and i only get this problem when the keyboard is plugged into the keymander. i have checked my mapping and everything is normal. i havent changed any settings since the update but now since the update my movement in game and WASD even when in xbox menu is bugged. I also noticed with the update i can move diagonally when pressing W and D and so on which i couldn't do previously. Is there any way to fix this other than downgrading to the previous update where i didn't have this problem. I cant downgrade because i dont have a pc. any help would be Greatly appreciated

09/17/2023 6:25 PM

you have to turn off your turbo, it makes it laggy

10/13/2023 10:22 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,