x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Anti recoil/ mousetrap

The anti recoil seems to only work when I don’t move my mouse at all is this how it’s supposed to be or have I messed up the settings? I assumed it would still have the anti recoil effect even while I’m inputting movements left or right on the mouse/ is the mousetrap working fine or will I still get delay I’m interested in playing r6 but haven’t tried the new k2 settings in a match of ranked yet

09/18/2023 10:48 AM

1. The anti-recoil should still be functional while moving. I double checked as well and don't seem to be having the same issue nor has there been any reports. Try setting it up again from scratch.
  2. The mouse trap beta is not complete and has extremely mixed results right now. It would be too difficult to say you won't be detected. The beta was simply introducing the new look engine and would not recommend relying on it to be a full bypass as of yet.

09/18/2023 1:33 PM

Reply to:

1. The anti-recoil should still be functional while moving. I double checked as well and don't seem to be having the same issue nor has there been any reports. Try setting it up again from scratch.
  2. The mouse trap beta is not complete and has extremely mixed results right now. It would be too difficult to say you won't be detected. The beta was simply introducing the new look engine and would not recommend relying on it to be a full bypass as of yet.

I can walk left and right forward and backwards while using the anti recoil but I cannot use my mouse to turn at all or reposition my crosshair is this how the anti recoil is supposed to work

09/18/2023 4:07 PM

Reply to:

I can walk left and right forward and backwards while using the anti recoil but I cannot use my mouse to turn at all or reposition my crosshair is this how the anti recoil is supposed to work

Can you send me your share code either here or private message?

09/18/2023 4:19 PM

Reply to:

Can you send me your share code either here or private message?

The code is 944465 I can move my mouse to look but the anti recoil still cuts out when I move my mouse

09/18/2023 6:04 PM

Reply to:

The code is 944465 I can move my mouse to look but the anti recoil still cuts out when I move my mouse

Hello,

I got around to testing and did notice this primarily in R6 Siege. I have reported this over. Strangely enough it seems to only be happening on Siege (or so it seems from the couple of tests I ran), so my suspicion is that it might be a game mechanic but will get this confirmed! Thank you!

09/19/2023 9:55 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

I got around to testing and did notice this primarily in R6 Siege. I have reported this over. Strangely enough it seems to only be happening on Siege (or so it seems from the couple of tests I ran), so my suspicion is that it might be a game mechanic but will get this confirmed! Thank you!

Any news? Not able to use the anti recoil while moving my crosshair either

09/25/2023 2:34 PM

Reply to:

Any news? Not able to use the anti recoil while moving my crosshair either

The fix will be implemented in an Over-The-Air app update. Issue has been duplicated.

09/25/2023 2:43 PM

Reply to:

The fix will be implemented in an Over-The-Air app update. Issue has been duplicated.

Any timeframe when the update will happen

09/26/2023 9:30 AM

It’s doing it to me too

02/16/2024 4:26 AM

When is this update to the anti recoil feature coming out? It has been like this for a few months now. Anti recoil does not work when aiming using the mouse from side to side. If I want to hit a moving object the anti recoil feature does not work

03/27/2024 10:18 PM

Reply to:

When is this update to the anti recoil feature coming out? It has been like this for a few months now. Anti recoil does not work when aiming using the mouse from side to side. If I want to hit a moving object the anti recoil feature does not work

03/27/2024 10:19 PM

Reply to:

Thread (keymander2.com)

04/01/2024 3:53 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,