x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Stick drift keyboard

my Keymander bug sometimes it has a kind of stick drift sometimes it moves back a square by itself or it moves forward no square

10/18/2023 2:22 PM

Hello,

This is a reported bug on the latest firmware that some have reported. Some claim that it is only seen when turbo mode is active while others say it happens no matter what. This seems to vary on the setup.

If disabling turbo does not help, please view my pinned post for links on the previous firmwares to revert back to how it was prior to updating.

10/18/2023 3:00 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

This is a reported bug on the latest firmware that some have reported. Some claim that it is only seen when turbo mode is active while others say it happens no matter what. This seems to vary on the setup.

If disabling turbo does not help, please view my pinned post for links on the previous firmwares to revert back to how it was prior to updating.

how do you download an update on pc I can't find your driver I downloaded the update to downgrade but I don't know how to put it on my keymander

10/18/2023 3:19 PM

Reply to:

how do you download an update on pc I can't find your driver I downloaded the update to downgrade but I don't know how to put it on my keymander

Hello,

This can be found on page 103 in the manual.

Just to clarify, you hold the two buttons on top while plugging in the USB to the PC (can be a bit awkward). Release the two buttons once you see the flashing white LED.

Once K2 is in firmware upgrade mode (flashing white), you can launch the firmware utility that you have downloaded.

10/18/2023 3:49 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

Just to clarify, you hold the two buttons on top while plugging in the USB to the PC (can be a bit awkward). Release the two buttons once you see the flashing white LED.

Once K2 is in firmware upgrade mode (flashing white), you can launch the firmware utility that you have downloaded.

I don't have the firmware I don't know where to find it

10/18/2023 4:31 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

I will explain what is happening to me so I plug my Keymander into PC mode (flashes white) I download the old version of the keymander I open it and nothing happens

10/18/2023 4:40 PM

Reply to:

I don't have the firmware I don't know where to find it

You can find the firmware by clicking either one of these versions v1.3.122 or v1.2.116.

Clicking on them should automatically start the download. Upon extracting and launching the firmware (if not blocked by a kind of firewall or antivirus), you should see a window open like this:

10/18/2023 4:46 PM

Reply to:

You can find the firmware by clicking either one of these versions v1.3.122 or v1.2.116.

Clicking on them should automatically start the download. Upon extracting and launching the firmware (if not blocked by a kind of firewall or antivirus), you should see a window open like this:

well I can't I just hope it doesn't last long

10/18/2023 5:11 PM

Reply to:

well I can't I just hope it doesn't last long this keyboard drift bug

10/18/2023 5:12 PM

Reply to:

well I can't I just hope it doesn't last long this keyboard drift bug

Hello, can you please provide the following information:

What console?

Controller Firmware version?

Controller model number?

Console Firmware version?

And what games you experience this bug the most?

10/19/2023 9:39 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,