x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Rainbow 6 Siege help

I recently got a KEYMANDER 2 from a friend. I have an Xbox series S, and compatible keyboard/mice. I’ve downloaded the Rainbow 6 profile and set all my in game settings to the settings listed on the profile, yet I am still unable to use the keyboard and mouse. I was thinking maybe because it is an issue with my cables as I’m not using the original KEYMANDER ones? If anyone could give me a step to step set up for the KEYMANDER or advise me as to where I can purchase the original cables I would greatly appreciate it.

01/04/2024 10:28 PM

If neither your mouse nor keyboard are registering on your Xbox, it is usually the cable that is connecting your Xbox controller.

The required cable is a charge and sync cable. You can quickly test to see if you have one of these by having your controller off and connecting it directly to your Xbox (bypassing the K2). If the controller turns on by itself WITHOUT needing to press the home button, it is a charge and sync cable. If the controller just vibrates and requires you to press the home buttons after connecting it to your Xbox, it is NOT a charge and sync cable.

Now, if you have confirmed that you have the proper cable by conducting the test above, check for compatibility for your mouse and keyboard. You can do this by only having one connected at a time (either mouse or keyboard) and check to see if you are successfully able to map keys and/or mouse clicks on the K2 app. If you notice that one or the other is not registering, it is likely to be an incompatible mouse/keyboard.

01/05/2024 9:20 AM

Reply to:

If neither your mouse nor keyboard are registering on your Xbox, it is usually the cable that is connecting your Xbox controller.

The required cable is a charge and sync cable. You can quickly test to see if you have one of these by having your controller off and connecting it directly to your Xbox (bypassing the K2). If the controller turns on by itself WITHOUT needing to press the home button, it is a charge and sync cable. If the controller just vibrates and requires you to press the home buttons after connecting it to your Xbox, it is NOT a charge and sync cable.

Now, if you have confirmed that you have the proper cable by conducting the test above, check for compatibility for your mouse and keyboard. You can do this by only having one connected at a time (either mouse or keyboard) and check to see if you are successfully able to map keys and/or mouse clicks on the K2 app. If you notice that one or the other is not registering, it is likely to be an incompatible mouse/keyboard.

Got it, thanks for the help. Turns out is it not a charge and sync cable. Where would you recommend buying one?

01/05/2024 10:06 AM

Reply to:

Got it, thanks for the help. Turns out is it not a charge and sync cable. Where would you recommend buying one?

No worries. These are actually rather common and are usually found next to the controllers themselves in stores. Target, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy...etc.

As long as it says, "Charge and Sync" or really "Sync" it should be the correct cable.

If you want to play it extra safe, these are the cables that we usually test with:

G2LU3CAM01-WT

G2LU3CAM01-GY

G2LU3CAM01

They are rather common though and, in some cases, people will have them around their house. If you are able to find some, simply testing the cables with the procedure explained previously should help verify is the cable will work.

01/05/2024 11:44 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,