The short answer is YES you can connect your headset with mic, but depending on your system it may not be as straight forward as just plugging it in.
- Xbox One/Xbox One S: Headsets are supported by KeyMander 2 when connected directly to the controller’s 3.5mm jack.
- Xbox 360: Headsets are supported when connected to an original Xbox 360 controller.
- PS4 Pro/PS4: Headsets are supported by KeyMander 2 when connected directly to a PS4 V2 controller’s 3.5mm jack. Audio from original PS4 controllers (non-V2 controllers) is not supported.
- PS3: Headsets are not supported on the controller, however there is a workaround to allow a headset to pass chat and game audio. Please see Headset connection for PS3 with KeyMander 2.
- Nintendo Switch: Headsets are supported with connection to Nintendo Switch console 3.5mm jack directly.