x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

no inputs

Hey, i’m on ps5 with a ps4 controller and a ps4 game, but every time i connect my keymander like i used to everything connects but when i try to move my character in the game with my keyboard its not working.I’ve already tried switching cables and i also know that this keyboard and mouse are compatible be cause ive used them before.

02/18/2024 10:47 AM

Hello,

Are you only not receiving input from your keyboard?

> Does your mouse work as expected.

Try swapping the keyboard into the mouse port and mouse into the keyboard port. They should work on either.

If you are not getting input from either mouse OR keyboard, please be sure that communication method is set to USB on the controller settings for your PS4 controller. If this was set to Bluetooth, you may need to try a few different micro USB's if it doesn't work right away upon switching this setting.

02/20/2024 2:03 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

Are you only not receiving input from your keyboard?

> Does your mouse work as expected.

Try swapping the keyboard into the mouse port and mouse into the keyboard port. They should work on either.

If you are not getting input from either mouse OR keyboard, please be sure that communication method is set to USB on the controller settings for your PS4 controller. If this was set to Bluetooth, you may need to try a few different micro USB's if it doesn't work right away upon switching this setting.

Ive tried swapping the communication method already and it still doesn’t work any other recommendations

03/13/2024 12:27 AM

Reply to:

Ive tried swapping the communication method already and it still doesn’t work any other recommendations

That would really be it as far as troubleshooting an issue like this. If your mouse works, that lets me know that you have a proper Charge and Sync cable.

Does the app register the keyboard keystrokes when trying to map?

> If it doesn't it's an incompatible keyboard.

Are you able to try a different keyboard?

03/14/2024 4:57 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,