x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Royale kludge keyboard not working

Hey guys, I have a RK ROYALE KLUDGE keyboard and it’s just not working. It’s showing I have caps on but then doesn’t work at all when I try to turn it off or do anything with the keyboard, my mouse works perfectly fine just I can’t use my keyboard.I need help.

06/10/2024 2:34 PM

Hello,

If you go into mappings, and attempt assigning a key to a button using this keyboard, does it register when it says "listening"?

This would be a quick way to test for compatibility. If it does not register, it is incompatible to which I can have forwarded to engineering for future compatibility updates.

06/12/2024 11:08 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

If you go into mappings, and attempt assigning a key to a button using this keyboard, does it register when it says "listening"?

This would be a quick way to test for compatibility. If it does not register, it is incompatible to which I can have forwarded to engineering for future compatibility updates.

for a 80% RK ROYAL KLIDGE gaming keyboard it doesn’t work but a 60% does so there’s another keyboard that works with it.

06/12/2024 11:50 AM

Reply to:

for a 80% RK ROYAL KLIDGE gaming keyboard it doesn’t work but a 60% does so there’s another keyboard that works with it.

Yes. If the issue is only appearing for one keyboard, it is very likely that it is just incompatible at this time. I will pass this forward and advise of the incompatibility.

06/14/2024 1:04 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,