x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mouse working but Keyboard is not working - Keymander 2

On my Keymander 2 device, which I am using for the first time, the mouse works, but the keyboard does not. I also use external power input. I couldn't find the reason. (Keyboard lights work but keys do not function)

My devices,

Console : Xbox Series X

Keyboard : Logitech G512

Mouse : Razer DeathAdder V2 X HyperSpeed

07/02/2024 10:39 PM

Hello there!

It sounds like it's an incompatible keyboard. I don't see any reports on it, but it also hasn't been tested before in-house.

The easiest way to test for compatibility would be to only connect your console and keyboard to the K2 (no mouse or controller) and connect to the mobile app. Once connected, head over to edit profile > Mappings > click on any button there > Select primary option and you should see it say "listening".

If compatible, you should be able to press a key on the keyboard and it should register there in the app assigning it to the button selected. You can try this test twice by connecting the keyboard into the keyboard port first and then trying again while having it connected to the mouse port.

Since your mouse does work, you can also try this test with only the mouse and console connected to see how it should register when you left/right click when listening.

07/03/2024 11:17 AM

Reply to:

Hello there!

It sounds like it's an incompatible keyboard. I don't see any reports on it, but it also hasn't been tested before in-house.

The easiest way to test for compatibility would be to only connect your console and keyboard to the K2 (no mouse or controller) and connect to the mobile app. Once connected, head over to edit profile > Mappings > click on any button there > Select primary option and you should see it say "listening".

If compatible, you should be able to press a key on the keyboard and it should register there in the app assigning it to the button selected. You can try this test twice by connecting the keyboard into the keyboard port first and then trying again while having it connected to the mouse port.

Since your mouse does work, you can also try this test with only the mouse and console connected to see how it should register when you left/right click when listening.

I changed the keyboard and it's working now.

But I connected the keyboard to the mouse port. Is it normal for it to work like this?

07/04/2024 2:23 AM

Reply to:

I changed the keyboard and it's working now.

But I connected the keyboard to the mouse port. Is it normal for it to work like this?

The keyboard and mouse port should function the same but sometimes a new handshake on a different port can help.

07/05/2024 8:48 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,