x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2 3Play

New to KeyMander (3Play), Razer devices aren't detected by Razer software in PC mode.

More or less, the title says it all. I've got a classic Deathstalker keyboard and Basilisk V3 mouse; basic functions work fine when connected to the 3Play, but Razer's Synapse software can't detect them at all, meaning I can't use any of that functionality when using the 3Play in PC Mode.

Is there a workaround for this, or can it be fixed? The devices are detected by my system as 'HID compliant keyboard/mouse' instead of their usual identifiers, when connected via the 3Play.

09/20/2024 12:21 PM

Hello,

Keymander 2 / 3Play is an emulator. Therefore, it will be emulating either a controller or a keyboard (in PC mode).

When in PC mode, it will emulate a generic 104 key wired USB keyboard utilizing a basic HID driver. This isn't necessarily an "issue". This is how the K2 is designed.

09/23/2024 10:49 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Keymander 2 / 3Play is an emulator. Therefore, it will be emulating either a controller or a keyboard (in PC mode).

When in PC mode, it will emulate a generic 104 key wired USB keyboard utilizing a basic HID driver. This isn't necessarily an "issue". This is how the K2 is designed.

... So basically i need a separate USB switcher for the keyboard/mouse themselves if I want to be able to use them fully-featured on PC while still connected to the 3Play?

This is a bit confusing, because the app's "KM Direct" mode definitely seems to imply that it has a pass-through mode for PC.

This probably would be good information for the marketing team to provide up-front, but.. Nonetheless, I appreciate the info.

09/23/2024 11:23 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,