x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Wont work

Hello,

So.. i cant get it to work in rainbow six siege and rust.

Im on a ps5, using ps4 controller and ps4 game - i can do the key mapping, it registre and i can turn it on and off with F8, however it does not work, and it only shows me a keyboard connect in top right corner, no mouse icon either, isnt working. I've seen multiple videos and went over the guide multiple times. The device is updated to latest..

10/15/2024 12:56 PM

Hello,

Sounds like the K2 is not syncing with your controller.

Since you are able to map on the app, that lets us know that your keyboard and mouse are compatible.

As long as you are using an official PS4 controller (no third-party controllers) and you have set the controller's communication method as USB in the controller settings, it should work. If those two thinks are verified, I would encourage using a different Micro USB cable as it might not me syncing the controller properly.

We will supply a Charge and Sync cable in the box, but it could be possible that it may be a defective cable since everything else checks out. If you do try with a different cable, please ensure that it is a Charge and Sync cable as not all are.

10/15/2024 3:39 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,