K2 App update and new firmware released today!
There is new firmware to address the microphone issue and there is a new K2 App update being released today. Please update the K2 App first, then after pairing to your K2 unit again, update the firmware.
Here's the updates that are in K2 App v1.0.077:
- Added setup tutorial graphics to initial app launch sequence
- Fix firmware upgrade incomplete alert some users experienced
Here's the updates that are in K2 firmware v1.1.106.004:
- Improve Xbox One USB connection stability to help prevent Bluetooth switching
- Supports Xbox One controller connection before installing XB1 game profile
- Improve repeated handshake issue for Xbox One (lights keep turning on an off for several cycles)
- Improve microphone audio quality for Xbox One users
- Added microphone support for Xbox One Elite V1 controller
- Added beta support for Xbox One Elite V2 controller
- Added low power alarm (red LED fast blinking) when keyboard and mouse draw too much power- need to connect external power 5V2A power supply (iPad charger or similar USB charger). If power alarm is triggered, users must disconnect K2 unit to reset alarm, connect power supply, then connect K2 to console again and reconnect controller, keyboard and mouse.
This is a bug fix update only, and the next feature update with mouse scroll wheel up/down support, etc. has been pushed back about two weeks to get this update out ASAP. Thank you all very much for your patience!
04/17/2020 11:20 AM
Add a comment