x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Cant figure out Mouse Settings

Ive recently purchased the Keymander 2 so that I could comfortably play with my console friends using a MnK, however, Ive spent several hours and cannot get my mouse to behave like it does on my PC. Not even close. Ive read through several threads, the manual, and spent hours customizing settings and nothing has worked. If anyone could assist I would be very thankful. I have some footage here of me running through a T-hunt on my PC to show what I want my settings to look like. Any help is massively appreciated.

07/25/2020 5:50 PM

I also bought the KEYMANDER 2 thinking it would be a pc feel and it took me months to get decent aim, me personally I had the problem of moving my mouse way too quickly you literally have to grind t hunts doing 180s and 360s to get the feel of how fast you can move your mouse without exceeding the in game turn speed, The profile from the profile center always felt way too slow for me personally so I tweaked the settings a ton and found what works for me best, I can post my sensitivities if you’d like to try them but you 110% need to practice a ton to get the feel of the turn speed by doing 180s and 360s my settings wont help at all if you don’t build the muscle memory, I’d help out over a party but I’m on xbox

07/25/2020 9:19 PM

Reply to:

I also bought the KEYMANDER 2 thinking it would be a pc feel and it took me months to get decent aim, me personally I had the problem of moving my mouse way too quickly you literally have to grind t hunts doing 180s and 360s to get the feel of how fast you can move your mouse without exceeding the in game turn speed, The profile from the profile center always felt way too slow for me personally so I tweaked the settings a ton and found what works for me best, I can post my sensitivities if you’d like to try them but you 110% need to practice a ton to get the feel of the turn speed by doing 180s and 360s my settings wont help at all if you don’t build the muscle memory, I’d help out over a party but I’m on xbox

The issue is that the speed of flicking the mouse is simply not reasonable compared to even the controller; the maximum speed I seem to be able to reach on the mouse is not what is possible on the controller. As well, exceeding whatever hidden "value" this is completely underflows the sens and causes the aim to move extremely slowly or even flick right back to where it started. Although another issue is that it doesn't feel the same, like the way the Keymander is transforming the mouse inputs is not the same way the PC does. If the later could be resolved then I could learn to live with the slower flicking and such.

07/25/2020 9:49 PM

I recommend you dpi setting on the K2 have to be higher than 4000

and also your mouse to match the same dpi with it K2 app setting

Low dpi setting will caused the slow move flick issue more obviously

and the other setting is turn speed value I recommend not higher then 10 could get better experience

hope it could help you

07/26/2020 6:10 PM

Reply to:

I recommend you dpi setting on the K2 have to be higher than 4000

and also your mouse to match the same dpi with it K2 app setting

Low dpi setting will caused the slow move flick issue more obviously

and the other setting is turn speed value I recommend not higher then 10 could get better experience

hope it could help you

Sadly not. My dpi is set at 16000 on mouse and app. Ive tried many combinations of turn speed, sens, etc. and have had no luck.

07/26/2020 6:56 PM

Reply to:

The issue is that the speed of flicking the mouse is simply not reasonable compared to even the controller; the maximum speed I seem to be able to reach on the mouse is not what is possible on the controller. As well, exceeding whatever hidden "value" this is completely underflows the sens and causes the aim to move extremely slowly or even flick right back to where it started. Although another issue is that it doesn't feel the same, like the way the Keymander is transforming the mouse inputs is not the same way the PC does. If the later could be resolved then I could learn to live with the slower flicking and such.

The KeyMander has the exact same maximum speed as the controller, however they are applied differently because of the control device. The controller stick can be pinned to the left or right so you reach a consistent maximum value since you cannot actually move the stick anymore when pinned. The mouse can reach the maximum turn speed, but since you are still moving the mouse you could actually continue accelerating and then break the turn speed limit, causing the game to ignore the input above the limit and give you that slower feel. This is why Jodyhighrollerg mentioned it is very important to learn that speed limit. For reference, the PC doesn't translate anything and does not have a turn speed limit to most games because the games were designed for PC, whereas we are using the KeyMander to provide the best mouse experience possible inside the limitations (turn speed limit) set by the game developer. It is also important to remember that in some games the developer sets zones of acceleration to help compensate for the slow response of the sticks, which is why games like Rainbow Six Siege feel different from the PC version, while the Call of Duty games feel very similar to the PC. We have many tools in the advanced settings to help you dial in the profile for your style of play, but it does take some time to get it right for you, especially on games like R6S and Overwatch where the aim/look engines are non-linear. Have you tried using the advanced settings and curves as described here?

07/28/2020 11:22 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,