Device: KeyMander 2
New K2 Firmware v1.2.113 pre-release! Xbox Series X full compatibility!
For users that want to upgrade to the newest KeyMander 2 firmware, please click this link to download the firmware file and install using a PC. The OTA update will be available in the next week or so.
The new firmware v1.2.113 adds the following features:
- Added support for Xbox Series X/S controller with Xbox Series X/S consoles
- Added support for Xbox Series X/S consoles with Xbox One Bluetooth controller model 1708, and both Elite V1 and Elite V2 controllers
- Improved Turn Assist function allows turning speed to correspond more closely to detected mouse movement speed
- Improved Macro Function allows user to record the right analog stick movement (including mouse movement) for creating Macros which require selections from a menu wheel
- Added new KM Direct Mode that allows pressing F8 to toggle between direct keyboard/mouse input or controller emulation to make entering passwords, chat, etc. easier
12/03/2020 1:53 PM
Add a comment