x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Failed sync after bluetooth connection success

Keymander2, xbox one, android phone, logitech keyboard and mouse.

Im able to connect to the keymander2 device with bluetooth, but after I connect to the device from the device connect page in the keymander2 app I get a sync fail (timedout) when trying to launch the sync page to load the Xbox profiles.

12/07/2020 10:49 PM

What phone and what version of android are you using?

12/08/2020 1:47 PM

Pixel 4 XL using Android 11

12/17/2020 8:24 PM

Reply to:

Pixel 4 XL using Android 11

I will forward this to our engineering team for checking. Did you remember to accept permission for GPS? If not, please check Settings>Apps>KEYMANDER 2>Permissions and make sure Location is allowed.

12/18/2020 10:22 AM

i have the same issue with iphone 13

01/16/2023 2:01 PM

Reply to:

i have the same issue with iphone 13

What iOS are you on?

We haven't been receiving any reports for iPhone as of now.

Try Offloading the K2 App: Settings > General > Phone Storage > Keymander 2 > Offload App

01/17/2023 9:15 AM

Reply to:

What iOS are you on?

We haven't been receiving any reports for iPhone as of now.

Try Offloading the K2 App: Settings > General > Phone Storage > Keymander 2 > Offload App

still doesnt work im on ios 16.1.1 and no matter what it always says timeout.

01/18/2023 8:44 PM

Reply to:

still doesnt work im on ios 16.1.1 and no matter what it always says timeout.

This is happening to you instantly when you try connecting?

01/19/2023 10:55 AM

Reply to:

This is happening to you instantly when you try connecting?

yes

01/20/2023 12:25 AM

Reply to:

yes

Do you happen to have another mobile device you can try connecting with to see if the issue persists?

Also, try hard resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top for about 6 seconds.

01/20/2023 8:15 AM

Reply to:

Do you happen to have another mobile device you can try connecting with to see if the issue persists?

Also, try hard resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top for about 6 seconds.

i still only get this with multiple devices

01/25/2023 2:05 PM

Reply to:

i still only get this with multiple devices

Can you please list the devices you have attempted this on along with the OS version?

What console are you playing on?

Try having ONLY having the hardwired cable along with the power port cable connected (no keyboard, mouse or controller) and check to see if the problem persists.

It could also be an insufficient power issue if it is getting triggered the instant that you connect to the K2.

01/25/2023 5:00 PM

Reply to:

Can you please list the devices you have attempted this on along with the OS version?

What console are you playing on?

Try having ONLY having the hardwired cable along with the power port cable connected (no keyboard, mouse or controller) and check to see if the problem persists.

It could also be an insufficient power issue if it is getting triggered the instant that you connect to the K2.

iphone 13 and the newest ipad pro

ios 1.16.3

and xbox series x

the problem is till going on

01/29/2023 7:38 PM

Having the same issue on IPhone since the IOS update mine won’t even show up when clicking the Bluetooth button

03/11/2023 9:59 PM

Reply to:

iphone 13 and the newest ipad pro

ios 1.16.3

and xbox series x

the problem is till going on

Same issue with me except mine won’t even show up when searching for device. I click the Bluetooth button and it turns the LED blue meaning it’s searching but the app won’t find the device. Been working for a month now and all the sudden it won’t connect anymore

03/12/2023 12:56 PM

Reply to:

Same issue with me except mine won’t even show up when searching for device. I click the Bluetooth button and it turns the LED blue meaning it’s searching but the app won’t find the device. Been working for a month now and all the sudden it won’t connect anymore

There was a new android 13 incompatibility issue as of recently. We actually have just released a new update for the app via Play Store that should correct this issue. Should be available within the next 24 hours!

03/14/2023 10:57 AM

Any word on if there is an issue with IOS / iPhones still won’t work on mine

03/14/2023 4:05 PM

Reply to:

Any word on if there is an issue with IOS / iPhones still won’t work on mine

Let's proceed with talking on your thread here since it is about the same issue.

Thread (keymander2.com)

03/15/2023 9:02 AM

How do I solve this problem

04/18/2023 5:05 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,