x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

PS5 controller disconnecting

Ok so I’ve read that the keymander 2 has limited actions for the ps5 games and controller but so far I’m playing the Cold War ps5 version and other ps4 versions of games and every 20 min my keyboard disconnects and turns off and it gives out a pop out of the controller disconnecting but everything else is good it takes a quick sec for the keyboard to connect back but it’s buggy I’ve connected the power so idk what it is imma be checking back here every afternoon but help me out this is mad annoying:(

03/12/2021 11:43 PM

PS5 Controller with PS5 will disconnect every 8 mins and then reconnect, which is the limitation now. This is why we say the PS5 controller is not yet supported. The Hori mini gamepad or other 3rd party controller will solve the disconnection issue for now.

03/14/2021 6:25 PM

Yes, there is currently limited support for the PS5, meaning we do not support the PS5 controller yet as mentioned here. Currently, the best way to play PS5 with your KeyMander 2 is to use it with a Hori PS4 Mini Wired Controller like this one.

03/15/2021 4:01 PM

Do you guys know why this happens or this is just a bug that you guys need to fix and also when is full compatibility is going to happen?

03/16/2021 1:09 PM

Reply to:

Do you guys know why this happens or this is just a bug that you guys need to fix and also when is full compatibility is going to happen?

It is not a bug, it is the PS5 auth check which cannot complete since we do not have full compatibility yet. We do not yet have a date for full compatibility and will not until we are able to pass the auth check.

03/18/2021 12:43 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,