x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Rainbow Six Siege Jumpy Mouse in ads and hipfire

I have a 4800 dpi mouse and I have set the deadlines to the lowest for both. I have the deadzone in the app and the deadzone in the game at the same Value. When I get in game my mouse movement never seems accurate and is always jumpy. I don’t really know anything about mnk on console and I couldn’t really find any forums or videos about This for my problem. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.

04/10/2021 8:08 PM

I got a new mouse with 10000 dpi and it’s still a little jumpy. I don’t really understand what I have to do. I know It probably has something to do with the dead zones but I really don’t know how dead zones work. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I’m still playing rainbow six siege.

04/11/2021 8:32 PM

very jitery for me to. I tried everything for months now.

04/14/2021 4:13 PM

Reply to:

I got a new mouse with 10000 dpi and it’s still a little jumpy. I don’t really understand what I have to do. I know It probably has something to do with the dead zones but I really don’t know how dead zones work. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I’m still playing rainbow six siege.

Are you on Xbox or PS? We posted a new Xbox profile for it with new settings and are working on the PS version now.

04/16/2021 10:35 AM

Reply to:

very jitery for me to. I tried everything for months now.

What console are you on?

04/16/2021 10:36 AM

Reply to:

What console are you on?

Ps4

04/16/2021 12:56 PM

Reply to:

Ps4

We are still working on the PS4 version, but I'm going to upload a converted XB1 version for you to try until the final version is ready.

Please set your mouse and K2 App to the highest sensitivity you can. In our testing on PS4 it seemed smoothest at 16,000dpi.

04/22/2021 11:34 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,