x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

[Xbox Series S] Keymander 2 mouse not working

My keymander 2 is not working on my xbox series s. I have plugged everything in properly. The keyboard will function, but not the mouse.

I have tried using the base series s controller and elite v2 controller (USB-C) and an xbox one controller (Micro USB).

I have downloaded the Rainbow 6 Siege profile and used the recommended settings. Still nothing.

My mouse is a Corsair M65.

02/12/2022 2:18 PM

Hi Loli,

I missed your message so I'm sorry for the delay. Please update to the most recent firmware and check again to see if your mouse is working. We have had some issues in the past with some Corsair mice and have written special firmware patches for them to be compatible. If yours is still not compatible after the firmware v.118 update, let us know and we will buy one to test.

03/17/2022 9:14 AM

Reply to:

Hi Loli,

I missed your message so I'm sorry for the delay. Please update to the most recent firmware and check again to see if your mouse is working. We have had some issues in the past with some Corsair mice and have written special firmware patches for them to be compatible. If yours is still not compatible after the firmware v.118 update, let us know and we will buy one to test.

Hi I just got mine and it’s not working there are no videos no guides on how to make it work plz help

03/17/2022 5:06 PM

Reply to:

Hi I just got mine and it’s not working there are no videos no guides on how to make it work plz help

What did you get that isn't working, the Corsair M65? Please confirm.

03/23/2022 2:05 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,