x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

keymander bugging

i don’t know what is happening but the keymander is pressing random buttons and i’m not doing anything. I didn’t do anything wrong and now all of a sudden it’s pressing buttons that i’m not pressing.

09/07/2023 12:22 PM

Does this happen on every game profile you load on the app?

If so, you can try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top for about 7 seconds.

09/07/2023 3:47 PM

Reply to:

If so, you can try resetting the K2 by pressing and holding down the two buttons on top for about 7 seconds.

it didn’t work

09/07/2023 5:59 PM

Reply to:

i’m so frustrated i don’t know how to fix this i’ve tried 4 different wires and they all work but do the same thing.

09/07/2023 6:03 PM

Reply to:

i’m so frustrated i don’t know how to fix this i’ve tried 4 different wires and they all work but do the same thing.

• Does it happen on every game profile?

• Are you able to test with a different controller (if accessible)?

• If you only have the controller connected on the K2, do buttons still get pressed on their own?

>> If it does not, try connecting mouse first and see if it starts pressing buttons. Then proceed with the keyboard. Also, try swapping mouse into keyboard port and keyboard into mouse port.

09/08/2023 9:36 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,