x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mouse isn’t working

My friend gave me his keymander to use, I plugged it up and set everything up but my keyboard is working snd my mouse isn’t, I have a model o.

09/12/2023 4:19 PM

Try disconnecting keyboard and try the mouse in both mouse and keyboard port (with the keyboard still disconnected). Does this get the mouse itself working?

Also, try checking to see if the app allows you to map mouse clicks when only the mouse and console are connected to the K2 (no keyboard or controller connected).

09/13/2023 9:46 AM

Reply to:

Try disconnecting keyboard and try the mouse in both mouse and keyboard port (with the keyboard still disconnected). Does this get the mouse itself working?

Also, try checking to see if the app allows you to map mouse clicks when only the mouse and console are connected to the K2 (no keyboard or controller connected).

Well it works in the keyboard slot, does that mean I put the mouse in that slot and the kb in the mouse slot?

09/13/2023 3:26 PM

Reply to:

okay well I found that answer I think, the keyboard doesn’t seem to work in it

09/13/2023 3:28 PM

Reply to:

Well it works in the keyboard slot, does that mean I put the mouse in that slot and the kb in the mouse slot?

Yes. If the mouse works in the keyboard port, you can leave it there and connect the keyboard into the mouse port.

However, if you find neither the keyboard OR mouse works in the mouse port, it sounds like it's a bad mouse port.

09/14/2023 9:06 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,