x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Mouse and keyboard aren't working

When i turn on my keymander and plug it in its normal as always but when i plug in my keyboard and mouse it registers it but they dont work. Ive used the same ones before and they have worked.

09/12/2023 10:07 PM

If both keyboard and mouse have RGB lighting, do they still light up when connected to the K2?

Check to see if the K2 app registers mouse clicks and keystrokes when mapping. Do this while only having one (mouse/keyboard) connected at a time.

If you find that both mouse and keyboard register when mapping in the app, chances are that it may be the USB cable being used that connects the controller to the K2. It must be a charge and sync cable, so try a few if you have some around.

What is the make and model of the mouse and keyboard?

What console are you playing on?

Are you using the external power port on the K2?

09/13/2023 9:52 AM

Reply to:

If both keyboard and mouse have RGB lighting, do they still light up when connected to the K2?

Check to see if the K2 app registers mouse clicks and keystrokes when mapping. Do this while only having one (mouse/keyboard) connected at a time.

If you find that both mouse and keyboard register when mapping in the app, chances are that it may be the USB cable being used that connects the controller to the K2. It must be a charge and sync cable, so try a few if you have some around.

What is the make and model of the mouse and keyboard?

What console are you playing on?

Are you using the external power port on the K2?

It was the cable thanks

09/13/2023 1:58 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,