x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

New update nothing on website about it….

my keymander 2 has been one of the most frustrating devices last update was in march 2023. You guys roll out a new update 9/15/23 only to mess up what I got to work decently. There isn’t one thing on website posted about this update!? But in the app it says turbo mode improvements. To hell with that. Now my turbo doesn’t shoot every 0.1 sec but starts skipping. There was no improvements only made it not work properly. It also added anti-recoil. It would be nice to know how to use this but I’m sure this function doesn’t work either. Come on guys. Don’t send updates if there just bs. I mean at least you could do is post something about the update to better understand what the eff you changed. Because I just finished playing cod and did horrible compared to how I was doing before the update. 

09/15/2023 3:06 AM

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this. We have confirmed this issue and will be getting fixed. I have also created a new pinned thread. Most of the new features such as anti-recoil is dependent on the new app that is scheduled to go live sometime today.

09/15/2023 10:57 AM

Thanks for posting new thread. Sorry for coming off as rude. I’m pretty high ranked on cod and got mad I kept losing after updating.

09/15/2023 8:50 PM

Reply to:

Thanks for posting new thread. Sorry for coming off as rude. I’m pretty high ranked on cod and got mad I kept losing after updating.

wheres the new thread

09/15/2023 11:25 PM

Reply to:

What rank are you

09/16/2023 10:32 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,