x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

newest firmware update

The newest firmware update has came out I don’t know if I just can’t find any posts about the update but I can’t figure out how to set up anti recoil any help?

09/15/2023 9:28 AM

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. I have created a pinned thread here: Thread (keymander2.com)

The anti-recoil system in embedded in our new app update. However, we are waiting for the app store to make it live and available. This is likely to go live sometime later today.

09/15/2023 11:02 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. I have created a pinned thread here: Thread (keymander2.com)

The anti-recoil system in embedded in our new app update. However, we are waiting for the app store to make it live and available. This is likely to go live sometime later today.

With the anti recoil feature will it be similar to the Cronus where there is operator/gun profiles to have anti recoil values set specifically for each gun on every operator or will it be a general value that pulls down to try and help universal recoil control

09/15/2023 11:08 AM

Reply to:

With the anti recoil feature will it be similar to the Cronus where there is operator/gun profiles to have anti recoil values set specifically for each gun on every operator or will it be a general value that pulls down to try and help universal recoil control

This is correct. You will have 4 profiles (for now) that can be toggled via hotkeys to be able to quickly switch to a preset of a preferred weapon. These presets will consist of 1 being to disable the anti-recoil and the other 3 are customizable by values. You will also be given to add delay before the anti-recoil system kicks in.

09/15/2023 11:35 AM

Reply to:

This is correct. You will have 4 profiles (for now) that can be toggled via hotkeys to be able to quickly switch to a preset of a preferred weapon. These presets will consist of 1 being to disable the anti-recoil and the other 3 are customizable by values. You will also be given to add delay before the anti-recoil system kicks in.

how has the bypass to mousetrap gone so far? I know xim matrix has SAB 3.0 (simulate analog behavior) is it safe to say that has came to K2 or is it a different feature to counter mousetrap

09/15/2023 11:57 AM

Reply to:

how has the bypass to mousetrap gone so far? I know xim matrix has SAB 3.0 (simulate analog behavior) is it safe to say that has came to K2 or is it a different feature to counter mousetrap

I unfortunately am not a part of the dev team to give you full details. However, the goal of this firmware as well the rest to come is to be able to get this done with the already existing hardware in the K2. This is likely to be accomplishable due to the new hardware in the Matrix while the Apex cannot. The dev team is working on entirely changing the look engine to try to simulate analog behavior as much as possible. Just as we are looking to further improve and reach this goal, the Mouse Trap is also constantly being updated and improved which is why it has taken some time.

This new look engine is experimental at this time. It is definitely not a finished system nor is it necessarily safe to say that the solution has been found and this will guarantee to bypass the detection. We are planning to add more movement settings similar to SAB in the future app updates to go with this new look engine. However, this is still being worked on as of now.

09/15/2023 2:58 PM

Reply to:

I unfortunately am not a part of the dev team to give you full details. However, the goal of this firmware as well the rest to come is to be able to get this done with the already existing hardware in the K2. This is likely to be accomplishable due to the new hardware in the Matrix while the Apex cannot. The dev team is working on entirely changing the look engine to try to simulate analog behavior as much as possible. Just as we are looking to further improve and reach this goal, the Mouse Trap is also constantly being updated and improved which is why it has taken some time.

This new look engine is experimental at this time. It is definitely not a finished system nor is it necessarily safe to say that the solution has been found and this will guarantee to bypass the detection. We are planning to add more movement settings similar to SAB in the future app updates to go with this new look engine. However, this is still being worked on as of now.

is there any news of if a smoothing feature will come to K2 With certain games I like high sensitivity but it feels wonky on K2 and smoothing would most likely help quite a lot

09/15/2023 3:26 PM

Reply to:

is there any news of if a smoothing feature will come to K2 With certain games I like high sensitivity but it feels wonky on K2 and smoothing would most likely help quite a lot

Smoothening of mouse can range with depending on setups. It is ultimately a matter of fine-tuning DPI both on mouse and through the app. Ideally, you'd want to begin with matching DPI's, but some setups can require the value's to be slightly different on the two.

Suggested polling rate would be 1000Hz for most games. However, we have seen other mice operate better on 500Hz.

To be pixel perfect as a PC can would be quite difficult to match on an emulator as it is emulating the controller's analog sticks rather than true mouse inputs/tracking.

To my knowledge, I don't believe there is a smoothening system that is planning on being implemented. However, I will bring this up as a suggestion!

09/15/2023 4:37 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

09/15/2023 5:39 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,