x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Wait respond timeout.

Whenever I try to connect my keymander 2 to my phone it says wait response timeout. I am on xbox one x ios 17 and i’m using a power A xbox controller if that changes anything. please help i haven’t been able to figure anything out.

10/14/2023 4:10 PM

Hello,

We haven't been receiving many reports of iOS17 incompatibility.

However, does this issue only happen on your iPhone?

Have you tried on a different iPhone on a different iOS version and/or and Android phone?

10/17/2023 11:22 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

We haven't been receiving many reports of iOS17 incompatibility.

However, does this issue only happen on your iPhone?

Have you tried on a different iPhone on a different iOS version and/or and Android phone?

i did and still will not work

07/10/2024 7:52 PM

Same issue just now. Haven't used my device in a while, had a firmware update for it, now it tries to sync, "wait response timeout" popup hits, stuck in that loop.

10/16/2024 5:47 AM

Figured out my issue: the off-brand wired Xbox controller that used to work with my KM2 3P no longer does, had to plug in a regular Xbox controller, and hold the power button to turn it on for some reason. Only then my app connects to the device.

Didn't have this problem in the past though, used to be able to connect without anything plugged in (controller/mouse/keyboard), and the controller used to turn on by itself if plugged in.

10/16/2024 6:06 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,