x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2 Mobile

Keymander 2 Mobile Controller Connection Issue

When trying to connect my Keymander 2 Mobile (Model GE1337M) to my Xbox Wireless Controller (Model 1914) via USB to USB-C cable. The LED light constantly blinks red for 10 seconds, then turns solid green for around 5 seconds. The Xbox controller also vibrates every 3 seconds.

In the documentation I found it said the blinking red light means the controller is not detected. So is this an issue with the controllers compatibility?

I saw another post mentioning the same situation but for the other model, and they were recommended to update the firmware. However when looking at the website in the users guide the firmware for Model GE1337M has not been updated in almost a year.

10/29/2023 10:08 AM

I ended up installing the firmware update and everything is working properly now and I am able to connect the Xbox controller.

The user interface of you mobile app looks nice and slick, very polished. Only thing I see wrong from a consumer side is your website seems to be missing an SSL cert, which makes us have to go through the “This website is not secure” warning message.

Thank you for the product!

10/29/2023 12:23 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,