x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Some problems with it

Hello, i newly bought the KeyMander 2 and i have 2 problem. First i cant login in the app because it says i dont have a internet connection (what i clearly have) and second my KM2 always flashes yellow even if i connected a powersupply to it. Any help for that?

12/05/2023 3:35 PM

Hello,

This is due to a server issue that we are currently experiencing and are attempting to correct ASAP.

Once the server is fixed, troubleshoot the yellow LED by testing compatibility for your mouse and keyboard.

While only having your mouse connected:

- Check to see if the K2 app registers Left/Right Click when trying to map to a button. 

Edit Profile > Mapping > {Select any button} > Primary Key (wait for it to say listening) > {Mouse click}

*If mouse key is not registered, this usually means that the mouse in incompatible.

While only having your keyboard connected:

- Check to see if the K2 app registers keys when trying to map to a button. 

Edit Profile > Mapping > {Select any button} > Primary Key (wait for it to say listening) > {Any Key}

*If key stroke is not registered, this means usually that the keyboard in incompatible.

12/06/2023 11:15 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

This is due to a server issue that we are currently experiencing and are attempting to correct ASAP.

Once the server is fixed, troubleshoot the yellow LED by testing compatibility for your mouse and keyboard.

- Check to see if the K2 app registers Left/Right Click when trying to map to a button. 

Edit Profile > Mapping > {Select any button} > Primary Key (wait for it to say listening) > {Mouse click}

*If mouse key is not registered, this usually means that the mouse in incompatible.

Edit Profile > Mapping > {Select any button} > Primary Key (wait for it to say listening) > {Any Key}

*If key stroke is not registered, this means usually that the keyboard in incompatible.

When will this be fixed because I just got mines and I can’t login either

12/25/2023 10:57 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

It’s been an issue for over a week now. When will it be resolved?

12/26/2023 12:33 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,