x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Issue downgrading Keymander2

I am attempting to downgrade my Keymander2 and I keep getting this error I have tried everything that has been said so far with other users having a similar issue and I can't seem to get it so I seek help on here.

12/07/2023 1:38 PM

Downgrading would require you to put the K2 into firmware upgrade mode (Flashing white LED.

To perform this, you would need to press and hold down the two buttons on top of the unit WHILE connecting the USB cable to your PC until the flashing white LEDs begins. Only then will the software detect the K2 and allow it to perform the downgrade/upgrade.

12/14/2023 3:49 PM

Reply to:

Downgrading would require you to put the K2 into firmware upgrade mode (Flashing white LED.

To perform this, you would need to press and hold down the two buttons on top of the unit WHILE connecting the USB cable to your PC until the flashing white LEDs begins. Only then will the software detect the K2 and allow it to perform the downgrade/upgrade.

Thank you this did in fact work. All tutorials made by KEYMANDER said to do it before plugging in not while. Thank you

12/21/2023 10:54 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,