x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

My Mouse isnt working

I just bought the keymander 2 and my mouse isnt working

05/07/2024 9:22 AM

Hello,

If you only have the K2 connected to the console and mouse, are you able to successfully map left or right click on the K2 app?

You can also try connecting it in the keyboard port and attempt to map there.

If it's not registering left or right click when attempting map on either mouse or keyboard port, it's an incompatible mouse.

> If this is the case, please provide the make and model of your mouse. I will put this in the incompatible list if not already there. Some incompatible models can potentially be made compatible in future firmware by engineering.

This test also applies for testing keyboard compatibility.

05/07/2024 4:22 PM

Reply to:

Hello,

If you only have the K2 connected to the console and mouse, are you able to successfully map left or right click on the K2 app?

You can also try connecting it in the keyboard port and attempt to map there.

If it's not registering left or right click when attempting map on either mouse or keyboard port, it's an incompatible mouse.

> If this is the case, please provide the make and model of your mouse. I will put this in the incompatible list if not already there. Some incompatible models can potentially be made compatible in future firmware by engineering.

This test also applies for testing keyboard compatibility.

Hello i needed to make new account because i couldnt login the account from which i posted this thread.

so my mouse is only working when i dont have my keyboard plugged in

05/08/2024 1:05 AM

Reply to:

Hello i needed to make new account because i couldnt login the account from which i posted this thread.

so my mouse is only working when i dont have my keyboard plugged in

Are you using the additional power port?

And just to confirm your keyboard works when you don't have the mouse connected through the app mapping?

05/08/2024 1:08 PM

Reply to:

Are you using the additional power port?

And just to confirm your keyboard works when you don't have the mouse connected through the app mapping?

im using the additional power port and the keyboard works when im not having the mouse plugged in

05/08/2024 1:27 PM

Reply to:

im using the additional power port and the keyboard works when im not having the mouse plugged in

If both work when individually connected, it sounds like it's to do with power. However, do you happen to have a different keyboard/mouse that you can test with just to see if you get different results?

As for the power port, I would also recommend at least a 2.4A power adapter just to ensure that's not where the issue is coming from. Although... there is an LED indicator for "low power" (yellow).

Can you provide me the model of your keyboard and mouse?

05/09/2024 10:06 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,