x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Can’t download profiles

When I try to download a profile it says something is wrong with the internet connection on my device any idea how to fix this?

05/11/2024 4:15 PM

Hello,

Downloading should still be available. Is this still happening on your end?

05/15/2024 10:00 AM

Reply to:

Hello,

Downloading should still be available. Is this still happening on your end?

Yes I’m confident it’s some issue coming from my side but I don’t know what the problem is

05/27/2024 2:03 PM

Reply to:

Yes I’m confident it’s some issue coming from my side but I don’t know what the problem is

I was able to confirm that profiles from the game center are still available for download.

However, sharing codes are still unavailable due to the sign-in being disabled.

If it's failing to download from the game center, I would recommend checking on a different device to see if the issue is specific to that device that you are trying on.

05/28/2024 9:08 AM

Reply to:

I was able to confirm that profiles from the game center are still available for download.

However, sharing codes are still unavailable due to the sign-in being disabled.

If it's failing to download from the game center, I would recommend checking on a different device to see if the issue is specific to that device that you are trying on.

do you mean on another console? Another phone? Or another keymander? Ive recently switched to ps5 and have thrown my ps4 away so I don’t have another console to use but I have a second phone I could try.

05/30/2024 5:37 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,