x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Xbox series s my controller won’t connect to it

Any way I can get someone to help me try n get mine to work my Xbox controllers won’t connect so I’m assuming that’s why it doesn’t work

07/30/2024 7:01 PM

Hello Derek,

Please try this test with a few different USB-C cables you may have around as this tends to be the number one reason to most user's problem.

1. Power off controller completely
  2. While the controller is off, connect your controller via USB DIRECTLY to your console (bypassing the Keymander 2).
  3. Check to see if your controller turns on by itself OR if it requires you to press the home button to power on when you connect the USB.

You need to have a cable that will power on your controller by itself without you needing to press the home button. If you do not have one, you will need to get a USB-C "Charge and Sync" cable for your controller.

If it does successfully power on by itself, now we can begin checking for setup compatibility.

1. Disconnect everything from the K2 except for the console (preferably the rear ports)
  2. Begin with only the controller connected. It should power on by itself the same as when you bypassed it.
  3. Next connect only one thing whether it's the mouse or the keyboard. If a specific connection causes it to reboot or disconnect the controller, it's often times an incompatible mouse/keyboard.

You can also reach out to the support line (866) 946-4327 for live troubleshooting which can often times be a bit quicker (8am - 5pm PST).

07/31/2024 8:51 AM

I've got the same problem. The controllers wont start up when connected to Keymander2. When plugged in to Xbox the LED lights up and i can use them but plugged in to KM2 they just vibrate for a second and thats it. KM2 is connected to Xbox Series X, updated, LED is green for Xbox but nothing more ever happend.

08/09/2024 2:28 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,