x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Not able to connect controller Series X

I bought my Keymander2 and wired it as said in the instruction to my Series X. The controller (tried multiple original SX wireless controllers) wont start in USB Mode as it is plugged in to the Keymander. I tried multiple USB-c cables, all worked fine when plugged in directly to the Xbox, the controller LED flashed up without pressing a Button, Xbox was controllable wichtig the controller in USB Mode but as soon as disconnected and plugged into the Keymander2 (with external Power supply and even with nothing else plugged in) the LED wont light up on the controller.

The controller vibrated shortly but nothing else happend.

Need help please

08/08/2024 5:10 PM

Please try connecting one peripheral (keyboard/mouse) at a time because it's possible that one of them is causing a boot loop which is an indication that it's incompatible.

08/09/2024 8:21 AM

Even when nothing else (only Power and Xbox) than the controller is connected it wont work :( controller vibrates but doesnt light up the LED and wont work (only charges)

When keyboard and mouse are connected, i can remap the keybindings so the seem to be compatible.

:(

08/09/2024 1:40 PM

Reply to:

Even when nothing else (only Power and Xbox) than the controller is connected it wont work :( controller vibrates but doesnt light up the LED and wont work (only charges)

When keyboard and mouse are connected, i can remap the keybindings so the seem to be compatible.

:(

That is usually due to the USB cable failing to sync (about 90% of user's reported issues are related to this). However, it could be worth trying a reset on the K2. Press and hold down the two buttons on top for about 8 seconds.

Also, try utilizing the USB port on the back of the Xbox.

08/13/2024 8:24 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,