x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Input Delay on OW Switch

I think the input delay comes from the game running at 30fps but I’m not sure. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Or do any of the devs know that this happens?

It’s a delay bad enough to make flicking near impossible.

04/10/2020 11:46 PM

I don’t experience any delay for overwatch, let alone any game when using the Keymander2. I do have some settings that I made that can help you out if you’d like to try using my own settings/profile to see if it changes anything for you. You can make a new profile in the KM2 App (you can change this by using the default F1-F4 to change the Overwatch profiles) and then try out my profile, a walkthrough is posted here: https://keymander2.com/thread/355/4

04/11/2020 8:24 PM

Reply to:

I don’t experience any delay for overwatch, let alone any game when using the Keymander2. I do have some settings that I made that can help you out if you’d like to try using my own settings/profile to see if it changes anything for you. You can make a new profile in the KM2 App (you can change this by using the default F1-F4 to change the Overwatch profiles) and then try out my profile, a walkthrough is posted here: https://keymander2.com/thread/355/4

I’m guessing you play on PS4 or Xbox One? The game runs at 30fps on the switch and I feel like the delay comes from the usb speeds on the dock.

04/12/2020 12:04 AM

Reply to:

I’m guessing you play on PS4 or Xbox One? The game runs at 30fps on the switch and I feel like the delay comes from the usb speeds on the dock.

Yes, I have an Xbox One.

Did you use the included cable for the controller? Also, make sure you’ve done the following: make sure the switch is in the dock and that you upgrade the switch’s firmware, disable auto-sleep (set to “never”), and under “Controllers and Sensors,” turn on “Pro Controller Wired Communication.”

04/12/2020 9:21 AM

Reply to:

When we were working on the profile for Overwatch on Nintendo Switch I didn't remember it having any latency, but the overall feel was much slower than the PS4/XB1versions which makes the wrist flick style of play a challenge to say the least. Fortnite also runs at 30fps on the Switch but feels better do to the aim/look mechanics. I have already asked our Switch team to revisit the OW profile as I noticed some weird things myself. I will also take a look at it again to see what we can improve.

04/13/2020 2:18 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,