x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Azeron compatibility

i can’t be the only one using an Azeron keypad with a KEYMANDER 2. So it compatible? Yes and no, I can get the keyboard and mouse functioning but not without issues, when I boot up my Xbox the keypad will work but not the mouse, I have to unplug the azeron and plug it back in for the mouse to start functioning again. I also keep getting clicking in my headset that is plugged into my controller as well as intermittent microphone disconnections. These issues only exist while using the Azeron keypad with my KEYMANDER 2. Any thoughts?

12/12/2020 6:19 PM

Reply to:

So update. Checked software and its from their website. The version is 1.1.2. I've re-installed and mapped but it still is not working. Any insight?

Were you able to try v1.00? That was the last confirmed working version as of now. You can find it by scrolling down on the downloads page. It will show previous versions of the official software.

02/01/2023 10:37 AM

Reply to:

Were you able to try v1.00? That was the last confirmed working version as of now. You can find it by scrolling down on the downloads page. It will show previous versions of the official software.

So idk what was causing it but after remapping the keypad, remapping the KM itself and unplugging everything, then re-plugging everything back up in order. It worked. Love it so much lol. Thank you for your time.

02/03/2023 12:22 PM

Reply to:

So idk what was causing it but after remapping the keypad, remapping the KM itself and unplugging everything, then re-plugging everything back up in order. It worked. Love it so much lol. Thank you for your time.

Awesome! Glad to hear it all worked out!

02/03/2023 1:08 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,