x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Fixed : Very Frustrating and Frequent Problem

So I have everything connected correctly and setup. But every so often I randomly lose control of my keyboard, mouse, and controller and I have to quick reset the Keymander. It happens more often If my mouse is on wireless mode. If it's plugged in it doesn't happen as much but still does it. It's really Frustrating that this happens so often and it's putting me off to continue to use the Keymander. Also I have to take out the USB to the mouse and then reset it, if I dont then I have no audio. I've also hard reset the Keymander and it doesn't help. If anyone knows how to fix, please leave a comment.

01/18/2021 7:30 PM

What console are you on and what keyboard/mouse are you using?

Do you have an external power supply connected to the K2 Power port?

01/19/2021 4:23 PM

Platform : Xbox one X

Mouse : Corsair Dark RGB Pro

Keyboard : Corsair K55

External Power Supply : Yes

01/19/2021 4:29 PM

Maybe you could try turn off the RGB effect with Keyboard , it might help

01/19/2021 4:42 PM

The RGB effect for the keyboard is already off

01/19/2021 4:44 PM

Can you test with a different mouse and see if the problem continues. We’ve had problems with certain Corsair mice in the past which required special firmware patches.

01/19/2021 6:53 PM

Now that I think about it, i had a different mouse in the pass and it didn't do it as much. But why do you think it's the mouse? And do you know if there is a gonna be a fix eventually? Kinda sucks I got a wireless mouse to not have to deal with a Cord anymore but now its causing issues with the device.

01/19/2021 6:58 PM

Reply to:

Now that I think about it, i had a different mouse in the pass and it didn't do it as much. But why do you think it's the mouse? And do you know if there is a gonna be a fix eventually? Kinda sucks I got a wireless mouse to not have to deal with a Cord anymore but now its causing issues with the device.

I cannot pinpoint it being the mouse until we have one here to verify, however we have had issues with certain Corsair mice in the past so it is something to check. If you try a different mouse and have zero issues, then I think we can order one to verify here. If you still have some issues with a different mouse, then we need to look elsewhere.

01/20/2021 12:49 PM

Update : After the latest Firmware update for the keymander came out, it is fixed. I also made sure i was up to date with the Corsair mouse software and everything is good now, haven't disconnected once since then, very nice.

03/04/2021 11:21 AM

Reply to:

Update : After the latest Firmware update for the keymander came out, it is fixed. I also made sure i was up to date with the Corsair mouse software and everything is good now, haven't disconnected once since then, very nice.

Thank you for the update!

03/04/2021 12:41 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,