x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

New K2 App v1.1.107 and Firmware v1.2.116 released!

The new K2 firmware v1.2.116 adds the following updates:

• Fixed bug where microphone would stop working with headset connected to Xbox One controller
  • Link for manual update over PC here.

The new K2 app v1.1.107 adds the following updates:

• Fixed a button click issue where it didn't work on the FW update notice
  • Enhanced Samsung Mobile compatibility 
  • Added "Ask Question" function to the Device Settings page in the K2 App so users can directly post in the K2 User Forum for help.

06/11/2021 3:15 PM

I still having the xbox mic isuue and more often thb, i though it was a profile problem o that i didnt install the update properly but everything was fine so i guess is the update problem

06/17/2021 7:06 AM

Reply to:

I still having the xbox mic isuue and more often thb, i though it was a profile problem o that i didnt install the update properly but everything was fine so i guess is the update problem

Hi vxnvz.,

We are looking at this again as there may be additional issues depending upon controller model and firmware. In the meantime, if you mic shuts off make sure to remove your controller batteries then open the Xbox Menu and turn off the controller. After the controller turns off, unplug the controller from the K2 and then reconnect it and wait for it to turn back on by itself. The mic will begin working normally.

06/23/2021 2:42 PM

Hi

07/15/2021 6:41 PM

Reply to:

Hi

Hi Niklaus3214,

Did you have a question you need help with?

07/19/2021 11:19 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,