x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

razer viper 8khz

my controller keeps buzzing and disconnecting my razer viper 8khz, is it compatable?

09/13/2021 10:54 PM

We have not yet tested this mouse but most previous Razer mice have been fine. That said, the modified refresh rate of the Viper might be causing a problem so please change it to 1KHz and try it again. In the meantime we will need to order one for testing. What is the model number on the bottom of your mouse?

09/14/2021 10:32 AM

Reply to:

We have not yet tested this mouse but most previous Razer mice have been fine. That said, the modified refresh rate of the Viper might be causing a problem so please change it to 1KHz and try it again. In the meantime we will need to order one for testing. What is the model number on the bottom of your mouse?

The model number Is RZ01-0358.

09/14/2021 2:31 PM

Reply to:

The model number Is RZ01-0358.

Ok, I think that corresponds to this one by model number. ‎RZ01-03580100-R3U1

We just placed order for it so we can test.

In the meantime try setting to 1KHz and see if that changes anything.

09/14/2021 2:46 PM

Reply to:

Ok, I think that corresponds to this one by model number. ‎RZ01-03580100-R3U1

We just placed order for it so we can test.

In the meantime try setting to 1KHz and see if that changes anything.

Thank you, and I tried all the KHz settings and none wanted to work.

09/14/2021 3:05 PM

Reply to:

Ours should be here anytime, so as soon as I have some info I'll post an update.

09/20/2021 1:36 PM

Reply to:

Our Viper 8KHZ arrived today and we can confirm it will not handshake with the K2, regardless of settings on the mouse. This will require a patch to fix, so I will be sending it over to our engineering team to review. Unfortunately patches take some time to build and implement, so I suggest using a different mouse for the meantime.

09/23/2021 3:32 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,