x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Keyboard not powering on

Hello , I am having difficulty using my KeyMander 2 . I have a PS5 and I attempted to use my omen keyboard with a NAGA razr mouse .My mouse only worked when I had my keyboard unplugged so I looked up the recommended keyboards and mouses I purchased the corsair k65 mini and the Logitech G502 but my keyboard never powered on . So I watched the YouTube video about having a correct power source which I did purchase but it still does not work . Any suggestions

09/20/2021 3:58 PM

Let's first start with your console. What controller are you using with your PS5 since we don't support the OEM Sony PS5 controller?

What firmware version is running on your K2?

What is the power rating on the external power supply you are using?

What game and profile are you using?

09/20/2021 4:49 PM

Reply to:

Let's first start with your console. What controller are you using with your PS5 since we don't support the OEM Sony PS5 controller?

What firmware version is running on your K2?

What is the power rating on the external power supply you are using?

What game and profile are you using?

I am playing rust ps4 edition on the PS5 profile . I plugged in a PS4 Sony controller with a 2 volt power supply .the firmware edition is up to date according to the app .

09/20/2021 5:11 PM

Reply to:

I am playing rust ps4 edition on the PS5 profile . I plugged in a PS4 Sony controller with a 2 volt power supply .the firmware edition is up to date according to the app .

I made a PS4 version of our Rust profile using the conversion method just for you to test. This profile does not have the deadzones set for PS4, but it should allow you to see if everything is working. Use the sharing code below to download the profile and then upload it to your K2 to see if this works.

09/21/2021 2:21 PM

Make sure that your keyboard have enough power. Also check the USB connection with your PC or Xbox controller. If you are still facing issues then check this Xbox Error guide.

09/27/2021 7:24 AM

Add a comment

Welcome,