x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Issue With Connection

Hi, Today I logged onto my keymander app to find I needed to update my keymander.. so I did, then after the update finishes I go to connect my keymander as usual and everything turns on and plugs in good, but when i go to my system and press keys on my keyboard or even move the sticks on my controller nothing happens, i have tried restarting my system, completely disconnecting the keymander and nothing seems to work, can anyone help ?!

03/15/2022 3:09 PM

There are a few possible causes so let's start with the most common, the USB cable to the controller. If the cable is not connected, has a bad pin or is not a data cable, the KeyMander 2 cannot pass data. If this is a PS4, make sure the controller is fully charged or it will disconnect. If the controller is for Xbox One, make sure it is updated by connecting to the Xbox One directly with the USB cable and checking for a controller update. If the controller is already up to date, disconnect the K2 and start over to get the controller to sync to the Xbox One again over USB. Xbox console can switch to Bluetooth connection unexpectedly and if so you have to force the USB connection using the following method shown here.

03/15/2022 3:36 PM

Reply to:

There are a few possible causes so let's start with the most common, the USB cable to the controller. If the cable is not connected, has a bad pin or is not a data cable, the KeyMander 2 cannot pass data. If this is a PS4, make sure the controller is fully charged or it will disconnect. If the controller is for Xbox One, make sure it is updated by connecting to the Xbox One directly with the USB cable and checking for a controller update. If the controller is already up to date, disconnect the K2 and start over to get the controller to sync to the Xbox One again over USB. Xbox console can switch to Bluetooth connection unexpectedly and if so you have to force the USB connection using the following method shown here.

What do I do if Im playing on the PS5 ? My keymander has always worked, but suddenly isnt now.

03/15/2022 4:23 PM

Reply to:

What do I do if Im playing on the PS5 ? My keymander has always worked, but suddenly isnt now.

Please see the information here about PS5.

03/16/2022 5:14 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,