Device: KeyMander 2
K2 App and Firmware updates LIVE NOW!
Next week (week of 8/17) Today we are releasing both a K2 App update and a big firmware update. This update includes a new mouse movement algorithm that massively improves performance and reduces low speed mouse jitter in games with poor aim/look engines like Rainbow Six Siege. Because of this new algorithm you will need to adjust your mouse sensitivity (on both General and Aim tabs) after you update your K2 unit. The scale has changed approximately 30% for most games, meaning you will need to increase your current sensitivity by about 30% (or more depending upon the game) to play at the speed you are used to. This basically means that if your current sensitivity is 50, you will need to set it to about 65 or more to move at a similar speed after the update.
In addition to the major mouse improvement we have added the following:
- Allow Macro keys and other function keys to register simultaneously
- Added support for these fight stick controllers which will now work on all three consoles:
Qanba Dragon Joystick (PS4)
Razer Panthera EVO (PS4)
HORI Real Arcade Pro.N Hyabusa (PS4/PS3/PC)
HORI Real Arcade Pro.4 KAI (PS4)
- Added support for XBOX ONE Controller Model 1697
- Added support for Ducky One 2 keyboard
- Fixed a bug causing mouse side buttons and mouse wheel button to not register when moving some mice
08/12/2020 11:38 AM
Add a comment