x
x

Add a comment

Device: KeyMander 2

Headset

Hey, I recently bought the keymander2 for my Xbox series x but when I plug my Xbox headset into my controller I can’t talk through the headset

05/31/2021 12:20 PM

hey there have some issue

https://www.keymander2.com/thread/782/60

"In the meantime, remove the batteries from your controller, restart your console with the controller connected directly to it over USB, then after successfully booting and entering the menu screen, switch the controller back to the K2 Controller port. "

05/31/2021 6:46 PM

This is still not working

06/01/2021 1:53 PM

Do you check the mic mute function on App ?

06/01/2021 6:59 PM

Yes and still not working

06/02/2021 10:15 AM

what is the headset you used

could you help to provide the headset model ?

the headset is plug into controller and controller plug on KeyMander2?

06/03/2021 3:07 AM

Corsair Void Elite PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch Headset

And the headset is plugged into the controller and the controller is plugged into the keymander2

06/05/2021 4:01 AM

Reply to:

Corsair Void Elite PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch Headset

And the headset is plugged into the controller and the controller is plugged into the keymander2

Hi xquxa,

There's a couple things to check. First, please check your K2 App and make sure the Mic setting is on as seen in the image below.

Next, let's reset the the controller connection to your Xbox. Go the the Device tab in your K2 App. Your Device tab should show KM Emulation at the top of the screen. Press F8 to switch to Direct Mode then press F8 again to switch back to KM Emulation Mode.

Screen Views:

When the controller disconnection screen shows up, DO NOT select mouse and keyboard option in the game, then wait for the controller to be recognized again. If you are playing a Call of Duty game or other game with an icon showing microphone status, it should appear next to your name and you should have audio.

We are working to correct this issue now.

06/07/2021 1:15 PM

I recently updated the keymander2 for the mic update but it didn’t help anything I still can’t talk through my headset

06/11/2021 4:56 AM

Reply to:

I recently updated the keymander2 for the mic update but it didn’t help anything I still can’t talk through my headset

We are going to have to get some more information and check a few things to see what is different about your issue.

Let's start with verifying that your headset passes mic data through your controller while connected over USB directly to the XB1 console. Remove your controller batteries and connect the controller directly to the console and see if your mic works correctly. If so, reconnect your K2 to the console following the steps here.

If the mic does not work at that point we will need the following information:

What game are you playing?

What is the model number of your XB1 controller?

Has your controller software been updated? (connect it directly to XB1 and go to the accessories menu and update software?)

What is the revision number of your K2 App? (go to the Device tab and hit the gear icon and

What is the revision number of your K2 Firmware?

06/11/2021 3:00 PM

Reply to:

Open your XB1 menu and go to the Power tab, select turn off controller. After the controller turns off, unplug the controller from the K2 and then reconnect it. After the controller powers on, the mic should work.

06/12/2021 12:41 PM

Add a comment

Welcome,